Alilo Smarty Shake & Tell Rattle
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN METRO MANILA FOR A MINIMUM OF PHP 1000 PURCHASEAlilo Smarty Shake & Tell Rattle is an Intelligent Digital Interactive Player with Color Identifier and Rattle. It contains more than 60 sound effects, 16 nursery rhymes, 13 bedtime stories, as well as 5 lullabies. And that's not all! This bunny is so smart that it can identify 9 colors thanks to the color cards provided!
- 4 modes of use: Smart Rattle, Story, Songs, Music
- Smart Rattle – Motion triggered sound effects that changes over time enhances stimulation and discovery for the child
- Story/Songs/Music – Pre-loaded audio tracks to entertain and sooth the child
- Color Identifying Technology that can be activated when Alilo is in rattle mode (simply place Smarty over the provided color cards and press down lightly. Smarty’s ears will then light up and also announce the corresponding color)
- Specially designed for those tiny hands & child-safe without any sharp edges
- Drop-resistant with ABS plastic body shell that is 30 times stronger than normal plastic
- High quality playback (high fidelity, dual-magnetic speakers)
- Soft silicone ears with colour-changing LED light
- Volume control
- Eco-friendly (built-in rechargeable battery)
- Conforms to safety requirements under EN71 & ASTM F963
Newborn-4 years old
How to use:
SOUND: A wide range of pre-installed sounds can be activated simply by shaking Smart Bunny.
NIGHTLIGHT & SLEEP AID: when it’s time for bed, turn on the smoothly glowing ears and the soothing sleep aid.
SONGS & STORIES: Tell, Sing, Listen…
COLOUR IDENTIFICATION: Place Alilo on one of the included colour cards – he will name the correct colour + an example sentence.
RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: due to the included charging cable, the the built-in battery can be recharged over and over again!
First Activities - 0-1 Year: With its harmonic shape, smooth colouring and pleasant surface texture, Smart Bunny intrigues the child’s perception. The glowing ears and sleep sounds have a calming effect, while the animal and everyday sounds train the baby’s ears.
Early Childhood Development - 1-3 Years:
1-2: The songs support articulation and speaking skills (and help you refresh your repertoire along the way).
2-3: By telling stories and singing, Smart Bunny stimulates the child’s imagination and calls for interaction. Kid’s tend to include Alilo in their games, which enables parents to also integrate it into otherwise often unpopular rituals like e.g. toothbrushing.
Its a little nerd! - 3 – 4 Years:
Alilo’s interactivity can now be fully appreciated; it is being used for dancing, singing, identifying colors and much more.