Huggies Dry Taped
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN METRO MANILA FOR A MINIMUM OF PHP 1000 PURCHASE
Huggies Dry Diapers are specially designed to keep your newborn dry and comfy! It will keep your baby comfortable during play time and nap time. The product is designed to suit all types of baby skin to ensure rash-free soft and smooth skin. The product provides overnight dryness with its high absorbent feature thus letting your baby have uninterrupted sleep.
• Runny Poo Leakguard - HuggiesⓇ exclusive! Helps prevent back leakage of runny poo.
• Poo Absorb Liner - Absorbs newborn runny bowel movements and helps prevent it from coming back on the baby's delicate skin.
• Fast Absorb Technology - Absorbs wetness rapidly for leakage protection and dryness.
• Double Leak Barriers - Provide extra protection against leaks at the legs.
• Cottony Soft Cover - Gentle protection for your baby's delicate skin.
• 100% Breathable Outer Cover - Allows air to escape faster* to help keep baby's skin drier and comfortable (*vs non-breathable covers)
Newborn babies up to 5kg or 11lbs (newborn)
Start your diapering journey right with Huggies Dry. Our newborn and small sizes have a Poo Absorb Liner that quickly pulls wetness away from your little one's delicate skin. Huggies Dry also has a Blue Quick Dry Layer that locks in wetness quickly, helping keep your growing baby dry for up to 12 hours.
- Blue Quick Dry Layer
- 100% Breathable Outer Cover
- 5-Layer Sure Dry System
- Double Leak Barriers
- Provide extra protection against leaks at the legs
S 38s, M 52s, XL 60s, XXL 34s
How to use:
Cleanse the diaper area, taking care to clean all the folds and moving the mess towards the baby's bottom. With one hand, hold your baby gently near the ankles, and lift up the baby's legs to clean the baby's bottom. To put on a new diaper, lift the baby up so that you can slip that new diaper right under the baby's behind. Next, fasten the tabs to the decorated strip on the front of the disposable diaper. Remember not to make it too tight, and make sure that you position the tapes so that they don't contact the baby's skin.