Oxo Tot Bib
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN METRO MANILA FOR A MINIMUM OF PHP 1000 PURCHASE
Make mealtime messes manageable with the OXO Tot Roll Up Bib. The soft, food-safe pocket is wide enough to catch any pieces of food that miss baby’s mouth. When you’re out, simply roll the Bib’s fabric into the silicone pocket, secure closed and tuck into a diaper bag.
- Light weight and shaped for baby’s comfort while providing ample coverage.
- Silicone pocket keeps messy bib away from other contents of your diaper bag.
- Fabric neatly rolls into pocket and secures closed for easy transport.
- Easy to wipe clean.
- Velcro snaps are easy to put on and are adjustable as baby grows.
- The Bib’s length and soft pocket won’t interfere with the high chair tray or table.
- BPA, PVC, and phthalate free.
- Machine washable.
Available in:Aqua, Green, Pink, and Teal
How to use: Tie the bib around the neck of your baby and start feeding them. Make sure that the baby is fully covered so that you are not just protecting the top half of the body.
From six months to twenty-four months they are learning to eat solids, drooling or teething. So yes, they will need bibs during their infancy years and early toddler years.
Care Instructions: Washing with warm soapy water will do. Do not expose any plastic / silicone product to extreme heat or UV as it may cause damage and increase wear and tear.