Oxo Tot Fork & Spoon Set - Aqua
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN METRO MANILA FOR A MINIMUM OF PHP 1000 PURCHASE
The OXO Tot Fork and Spoon ease the frustration for tots learning to self-feed. Soft, non-slip handles and are easy for little hands to hold. The Fork tines capture food effectively (really!) and safely, while the deep Spoon head easily scoops and contains food. A flat spot on the handles prevents the Fork and Spoon from rolling off the table or high chair tray and the grips are shaped to keep them from sliding into bowls or plates. This durable stainless steel Fork and Spoon Set eases the transition to ‘grown-up’ flatware.
- Curved handles are easy for little hands to hold
- Soft, non-slip handles won’t slide into bowls or plates
- Effective Fork tines, yet no sharp edges
- Deep Spoon shape for easier scooping of food and liquids
- Flat spot on bottom of weighted handles prevents utensils from rolling
- Durable stainless steel
- BPA, phthalate and PVC free. Dishwasher safe.
"When to start offering utensils?"
- Start offering utensils right from the first meal. There really is no such thing as too soon! Even though they won’t know how to use it that early, if it starts showing up at mealtime right at the beginning of their starting solids journey, it will allow them to make the association that utensils and food go together quite easily! It will also give them more exposure to utensils early on and more opportunities to practice…which we know will lead to a greater and sooner likelihood of success.
"How to teach them to use utensils?"
- The best place to start is by modelling utensil use. Even if your baby hasn’t officially started solids yet, you can pull their highchair up to the table with you at mealtime and let them watch you use your utensil to scoop and prick food and bring it up to your mouth to eat. Give them a utensil to play with, wave around and mouth. Encourage them when they bring it up to their mouth so they know that they’re on the right track
Care Instructions: Washing with warm soapy water will do. Do not expose any plastic / silicone product to extreme heat or UV as it may cause damage and increase wear and tear.