Oxo Tot On-The-Go Fork & Spoon - Pink
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN METRO MANILA FOR A MINIMUM OF PHP 1000 PURCHASE
Whether taking your tot on a picnic, or sending them off to school, the On-the-Go Fork & Spoon Set is designed to be easy for them to use. The Fork tines are effective enough for picking up food, but not too sharp to protect little fingers, and the deep Spoon shape makes it easy to scoop. The curved, non-slip handles are easy for learning hands to hold and feature a flat spot to keep them from rolling away. The Fork & Spoon fit neatly in their compact travel case, which can be easily tucked into lunchboxes, diaper bags or purses for on-the-go-meals.
- Compact case fits easily into diaper bags and lunchboxes for on-the-go meals
- Effective fork tines, yet no sharp edges, deep spoon shape for easier scooping of food and liquids
- Deep Spoon shape for easy scooping
- Curved, non-slip handles are easy for little ones to hold
- Flat spot on bottom of weighted handles helps prevent rolling
- Handles are curved to prevent slipping into bowl or plate
- Sturdy stainless steel for durability
- BPA, phthalate and pvc free
"When to start offering utensils?"
- Start offering utensils right from the first meal. There really is no such thing as too soon! Even though they won’t know how to use it that early, if it starts showing up at mealtime right at the beginning of their starting solids journey, it will allow them to make the association that utensils and food go together quite easily! It will also give them more exposure to utensils early on and more opportunities to practice…which we know will lead to a greater and sooner likelihood of success.
"How to teach them to use utensils?"
- The best place to start is by modelling utensil use. Even if your baby hasn’t officially started solids yet, you can pull their highchair up to the table with you at mealtime and let them watch you use your utensil to scoop and prick food and bring it up to your mouth to eat. Give them a utensil to play with, wave around and mouth. Encourage them when they bring it up to their mouth so they know that they’re on the right track
Care Instructions: Washing with warm soapy water will do. Do not expose any plastic / silicone product to extreme heat or UV as it may cause damage and increase wear and tear.